This best ever easy beer cheese dip recipe whips up in just a few minutes! Enjoyed with pretzels, crackers, or as a baked potato topping the best ever easy beer cheese dip is sure to be a hit at your next party or gameday get-together!
Ingredients for the Best Ever Beer Cheese Dip
You’ll need cream cheese, beer, dry ranch dressing mix, and cheddar cheese to make this dip. I usually have everything in my fridge and pantry to quickly pull the dip together. This way if unexpected guests drop in, I can quickly pull this dip together in no time!!
Beer, Dip, and Pretzels? Yes, please!!
Coming from Wisconsin, we always have beer in the fridge too! My husband and I enjoy a beer now and then. And with one of my sons being a brewer and the other son working in brewery production, um….yes! We are usually well-stocked on the beer front!!
You can use any kind of beer in this dip. And because the recipe only calls for a 1/2 cup, you’ll need to make sure the rest of the can doesn’t go to waste, lol!!
I’ve been making beer cheese dip for years, but have only recently added dried dill weed to the recipe. The extra snap of taste given by the dill will leave your guests wondering, “what is the yummy, secret ingredient is in this beer cheese dip?”
Mixing the Dip
Soften the cream cheese on the counter for a few hours, or in the microwave. I like to mix the beer and cream cheese together with the electric mixer so it gets extra creamy, but you can also mix it by hand!!
Add in the ranch mix and dill, and stir in the cheddar cheese and that’s it!
If you want to get fancy with this dip, you can add a package of bacon bits. I like to use the real bacon bits for the flavor they have. Freshly cooked bacon would be just as awesome!!
Put your dip into a small bowl, or individual serving cups, and sprinkle a little dill weed and cheddar shreds over the top.
This dip is awesome with pretzels! My favorite pretzels are the square butter snaps! These pretzels are great to scoop up the dip. They’re also fun to make little dip sandwiches with!!
Enjoy making and eating this fun beer cheese dip! If you happen to have any leftovers, store the dip in the fridge and it’ll be great for about a week or so.
Best Ever Beer Cheese Dip
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 packages cream cheese, 8 ounce package
- 1/2 cup beer any kind!
- 4 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Dressing Mix or 2 packages dressing mix
- 1 Tablespoon Dill Weed reserve 1/4 teaspoon for garnish
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese reserve 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 package Real Bacon Bits, 9 ounce package reserve 2 teaspoons or so for garnish
- Soften cream cheese. Place softened cream cheese into a medium size bowl, add beer. Using electric mixer on slowest speed, combine. Increase speed to medium and beat until creamy.
- Add ranch dressing mix and dill weed. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese, and stir by hand to mix well into creamy dip.
- Optional: Stir in bacon bits along with cheddar cheese if you choose to.
- Garnish with sprinkle of dill dip, and a little extra cheddar cheese shreds. Can garnish with bacon bits too!
- Enjoy with pretzels, crackers, or as a topping on baked potatoes.